Greg’s Blog… and place to experiment
While this is my personal blog, it's also my sandbox and sometimes I leave my toys lying around.
The latest blog entries are down a bit farther on the page.
At least they should be unless I broke something while playing with my toys.
Current collection of sites I'm working on
I've been working to build out a large and growing number of different websites. You can browse them from within this slider. Still lots of work to do but the backend components are coming together. I still have some front end adjustments to make.
Collection of feeds and searches I use to keep track of various topics of interest to me, if they are of interest to you, that's great, if not, oh well, they're not there for you anyway.
- Video: All I Want for Christmas is U... (Remy's Holiday Ode to a Sound Fiscal Policy) December 20, 2013 Remy
- Friday Funnies: Jobless Benefits December 20, 2013 Chip Bok
- Brickbat: Rules of the Road December 20, 2013 Charles Oliver
- Obama Administration Delays Individual Mandate for People Whose Insurance Policies Were Canceled December 20, 2013 Peter Suderman
- NYC Council Bans Public Vaping Because It Looks Too Much Like Smoking December 20, 2013 Jacob Sullum
- First NYPD Officer Being Prosecuted for Stop and Frisk Misconduct December 19, 2013 Jess Remington
- 3D-Printed Semiautomatic Pistols Now For Sale December 19, 2013 J.D. Tuccille
- Verizon Joins Tech Companies in Producing Government Data Demand Transparency Reports December 19, 2013 Scott Shackford
- Watch Nick Gillespie on Stossel, Talking "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" in 2013! December 19, 2013 Nick Gillespie
- New Mexico Supreme Court Rules Gay Marriage Constitutional, NYC Gym Teacher Claims Being Discriminated Against for Being Heterosexual, Transgendered Model to Feature in Elle Canada: P.M. Links December 19, 2013 Ed Krayewski
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS
20 Dec 2013 at 9:31pm
THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2014 Webcast Conference Call Scheduled for 8:00 A.M. CT Milwaukee, December 20, 2013 -- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE: HOG) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 ...
- Riding-in-tandem gunmen claims new victim
20 Dec 2013 at 6:47pm
MOTORCYCLE-RIDING gunmen strike anew, this time killing a 34-year-old motorcycle driver who was shot on Km. 15, Purok San Isidro Labrador in Barangay Indangan, Buhangi, Davao City, Thursday evening. Buhangin police identified the victim as Giovanne Villaflor Caminero of Purok 16 in Panacan.
- Pa. jobless rate drops as labor force shrinks
20 Dec 2013 at 6:20pm
Pennsylvania's jobless rate dropped last month, primarily because some people stopped looking for work, while service-sector employers hired more. The state Department of Labor and Industry said Friday ...
- Speeding motorcycle hits car, biker suffers head injuries
20 Dec 2013 at 4:40pm
A motorcycle driver bumped into a Toyota Corolla near Wack Wack Golf and Country Club on Shaw Boulevard, at around 11 p.m. Friday.
- Pennsylvania's unemployment rate falls as more drop from work force
20 Dec 2013 at 3:52pm
Pennsylvania's unemployment rate fell to 7.3 percent in November from October's 7.5 percent, the Department of Labor and Industry reported this morning.
- Harley-Davidson changes gears in India
20 Dec 2013 at 8:27am
Trends indicate the Indian superbike market is ready to explode and Harley-Davidson's new sub-Rs 5-lakh bike and a factory near Delhi will help it prepare for the future.
- Pennsylvania climate plan, recommendations released
20 Dec 2013 at 5:23am
Pennsylvania's climate action plan arrived just in time for Christmas, but it's already a year late.
- Pennsylvania High Court Strikes Down Part of Fracking Law
20 Dec 2013 at 5:15am
Pennsylvania’s high court struck down part of a law aimed at easing natural gas development in the Marcellus Shale formation, saying provisions of the measure violate the state’s constitution.
- One weapon was linked to a Toronto shooting
20 Dec 2013 at 3:10am
The case began with shots fired near a Toronto intersection.
Well, since I’m using this site for a bit of testing, I needed some product data to use and I figured, why not motorcycle boots? Although they are not all really motorcycle boots, with many of them simply having motorcycleish styling. The variability in the data provided by different merchants within their product feeds is quite a PITA.read more